Thursday, November 15, 2012

MISC TRANSLATIONS

I'll be posting stuff here that I find cute :P


SUBEVENT: Little Girl's Present

Little Girl: Pretty Feathers!  Thank you, with these I can make "that"!
Elle: You're going to give that to your Papa as a present right?
Little Girl: Eh!? How did you know that?
Jude: It was written on the job description.
Little Girl: That's right... even though it's a secret.  I'm going to glue these together and make a muffler.
Elle: Ah! In the past, Elle also gave Papa that!
Little Girl: Don't copy me!
Elle: I'm not~! Besides, what I made was a feather mask for Papa's use only.
Little Girl: Mask... that's weird!
Elle: It's not weird!  Papa was really happy!
Little Girl: But it is weird! Normal papas don't wear things like masks~
Elle: It's not weird! It's NOT!!
Little Girl: Look around you.  Is there anyone wearing a mask? 
Elle: ....
Little Girl: You see?  Your Papa is a weird Papa~
Elle: Not weird... Elle's Papa is not...
Jude: Ah... um... I used to make masks for schoolwork to give to my family too! Right, Ludger!?
Ludger: Y, yeah!!
Little Girl: ... Ah speaking of that, my Papa did wear a mask during the festival!
Elle: Right?! It's not weird after all!
Little Girl: ... Hey, those two.. who are they to you?
Elle: They're... um... Elle's weird friends!
Ludger: Ehh!??



No comments:

Post a Comment